"Attracting tourists is an important piece of the puzzle. We rely on CTM to distribute our brochures in our region and plan to continue for many more years to come."
200 West 88th Street, St. 900
Bloomington, MN 55420
Minnesota is the “Land of 10,000 Lakes” -11,842 lakes to be exact, where visitors can take to the sparkling waters and enjoy the great natural beauty that Mother Nature has to offer.
Home to several unique attractions, music lovers enjoy Prince’s Legendary Paisley Park, and your inner child can play with big-boy construction equipment at Extreme Sandbox. Over 70 million annual person-trips take place in Minnesota each year, 40 of which treat themselves to a shopping trip at the Mall of America, the largest shopping center in the United States.
CTM's Distribution Programs
- Minneapolis, St. Paul and
- Bloomington Hotel Network
- Twin Cities Airport
- Minneapolis, St. Paul Local & Recreation Network
- Duluth and Interstate 35 North Hotel Network
- Interstate 94 Minnesota Hotels
- Interstate 94 Western Wisconsin
- Southern Minnesota Hotel Network
- Display Signage Programs
- Map - Minnesota Visitor Fun
- Twin Cities Digital Touch Screen Program
Sample Visitor Locations
- Sea Life Minneapolis
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
- Intercontinental Saint Paul Riverfront
- Marriott Minneapolis Airport
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
- Science Museum of Minnesota