Pennsylvania Office (Western)
Known for steel and coal, Pittsburgh is now also being recognized for its blooming arts and culture scene where live music and trendy eateries have emerged.
Generating more than $6 billion in visitor spending, Pittsburgh is a melting pot of entertainment, attractions, and nightlife. With plenty of shopping and dining to be had at Station Square, Western PA is a great location to explore city tours. Sports fanatics enjoy a trip to PNC Park, which gets top honors as an amazing place to watch a baseball game.
CTM's Distribution Programs
- Greater Pittsburgh Hotels
- Greater Pittsburgh ExploreBoard Network
- Western PA AAAs
Sample Visitor Locations
- Courtyard by Marriott Airport
- DoubleTree Pittsburgh Airport
- Gateway Clipper
- Hampton Inn Greentree
- Hilton Garden Inn University Place
- Mall at Robinson
- Station Square
- Wyndham Grand Downtown Pittsburgh