“The PEZ Visitor Center has been using CTM as one of our key sources of advertisement since we opened seven years ago. The ease of working with our CTM rep as well as the response we receive from our customers are the primary reasons we continue with the program each year."
11 Largo Drive South
Stamford, Connecticut 06907
Connecticut Office (Western)
Western Connecticut is a tourism haven filled with New England history, attractions, and shopping.
From Romantic getaways at beautiful inns to wine trails through some of the country’s most touted vineyards; Connecticut tourism is flourishing generating over $11.5 billion in tourism spending each year. CTM’s unparalleled network help millions of Connecticut visitors explore this vibrant destination with marketing programs reaching visitors where they live, work and play.
CTM's Distribution Programs
- AAA Western CT Tourism Information Centers
- I-84 & I-91 Hotel & Visitor
- I-95 & Merritt Parkway Hotel & Visitor
- CT Local & Recreation
- Fairfield County Metro-North Train Stations
- Map - Explore Connecticut
- Map - New England Summer Fun
- Map - New England Winter Fun
Sample Visitor Locations
- Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa
- Holiday Inn Bridgeport
- Crowne Plaza Danbury
- Crowne Plaza Stamford
- DoubleTree Norwalk
- Hyatt Regency Greenwich
- Sheraton Hotel Stamford
- CT Welcome Centers on I-84, I-95 and Merritt Parkway