April 17th, 2019
Job Posting: Marketing Internship – Summer 2019
CTM’s Marketing Department is seeking a highly motivated, resourceful and tech-savvy student to serve as our Marketing Intern. The intern will work directly with the Marketing Director to learn the process behind Social and Digital content management through hands-on experience. The intern will develop and execute content for the company’s main Social Media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. The intern will also learn how to research content ideas for blogging and emails and will work with the Marketing Director to create and write industry-related content.
Applicants should have a strong level of experience using Social Media, a demonstrated writing ability, strong organizational skills and a high level of enthusiasm and creativity.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director to gain an understanding of how and what we communicate to reach our primary audiences.
- Conceptualize and create relative content that enhances CTM’s position in the industry, builds meaningful connections and encourages engagement.
- Seek out engaging story ideas for Social Media posts.
- Create interesting and fun video content geared towards our specific audience for Social Media.
- Schedule weekly social posts utilizing a Social Media Management Platform such as “Hootsuite”
How to Apply: Applicants should submit: your resume along with a cover letter explaining your interest in this position as well as a list (with links) of your personal public social-media channels (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Internship: Internship will be in exchange for Academic Credit.
Location of Internship: Stamford, CT
March 21st, 2019
March 13th, 2019
March 11th, 2019
February 14th, 2019
January 31st, 2019
December 4th, 2018
November 7th, 2017
November 6th, 2017
November 1st, 2017
October 10th, 2017
May 9th, 2017